H2H, PREDICTION. Balıkesirspor vs Bandırmaspor | Odds, preview, pick, kick-off time 08-05-2022 – 1. Lig

Prediction, kick-off time, H2H and stats between Balıkesirspor and Bandırmaspor. They are going to play on the 8th May in Balıkesir at Balıkesir Atatürk Stadyumu.

H2H, PREDICTION. Balıkesirspor vs Bandırmaspor | Odds, preview, pick, kick-off time 08-05-2022 - 1. Lig

Balıkesirspor and Bandırmaspor are going to face in the 36th week of the 2021/2022 1. Lig on Sunday the 8th of May at 4:00 pm at Balıkesir Atatürk Stadyumu (click here to see your time).

PREDICTION

1 X 2
7.14% 13.79% 86.21%

The prediction is that Bandırmaspor will be the winner of the match. Following our analysis, there are 86.21% chances that Bandırmaspor will win the match. The probability of a draw is 13.79%.

Click for Detail

Under – Over statistics, Predictions​

1. Lig - H2H

Matches combined
15
15
2.5 Under
20
20
21
21
2.5 Over
16
16
9
9
2.5 Under
12
12
9
9
2.5 Over
6
6

OVER 2.5. The forecast is that the match will end with 3 goals or more. As of now the combined matches of Balıkesirspor and Bandırmaspor ended 34 times with 2 goals or less and 32 times with more than 2 goals​.

During this competitions, Balıkesirspor participated in 15 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 -> 45.5%) and 18 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 54.5%).​

On the home soil, Balıkesirspor competed in 9 matches that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 -> 56.3%) and 7 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 -> 43.8%).​

On the other side, Bandırmaspor played 19 matches that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 -> 57.6%) and 14 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 -> 42.4%).​

When playing away, Bandırmaspor participated in 11 matches that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 -> 68.8%) and 5 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 -> 31.3%).​

Referee: Muhammet Ali Metoğlu

Referee: M. Metoğlu
1 X 2
40% 20% 40%
Balıkesirspor
Win Draw Loss
0% 0% 100%

The referee who will officiate this match is Muhammet Ali Metoğlu who has already officiated 5 matches in 1. Lig this season​. During his matches, the home team won twice (40%), the away team won twice (40%) and there was 1 draw.This season, Muhammet Ali Metoğlu has officiated once for Balıkesirspor. In that occasion Balıkesirspor lost 1-3.

Where to watch – Broadcasters

The match will be broadcasted by BeIN Sport Connect, bet365, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, TRT Spor and Winlinebet.

Balıkesirspor – Performance

Balıkesirspor has accumulated 12 points to be in the 19th position in the 1. Lig. Balıkesirspor won 3 matches, lost 27 times, and drew 3 times.

Goals

Balıkesirspor has scored 24 goals in total. It is inclined to to score later in the match. 10 goals were scored in the first half (41.67%), 14 goals in the second (58.33%). Balıkesirspor has a negative goal difference (-43) after scoring 24 goals and conceding 67 goals.

The leading scorer is H.Çolak who has scored 4 goals in 23 matches. He hasn’t scored any goal on a penalty.

Important !!!

Balıkesirspor lost the last 3 matches. The last time it won a match it was when it faced Tuzlaspor on the 5th of February and the scoreline was 2-0.

Bandırmaspor – Performance

Bandırmaspor has accumulated 55 points and occupies the 5th position in the 1. Lig. Bandırmaspor won 17 matches, lost 12 times, and drew 4 times.

Goals

Bandırmaspor has scored 47 goals in total. It has a propensity to score later in the match. 23 goals were scored in the first half (48.94%), 24 goals in the second (51.06%). Bandırmaspor has a positive goal difference (+16) after scoring 47 goals and conceding 31 goals.

The top scorer of the team is P.Keny who has scored 10 goals in 25 matches. He hasn’t scored any goal on a penalty.

Important !!!

Bandırmaspor lost the last 4 matches. The last time it won a match it was against Boluspor on the 9th of April and the score was 3-0.

1. Lig - H2H

Matches combined
36
36
Total matches
36
36
12
12
Points
62
62
19
19
Standings
3
3
Ball Possession​
1495
1495
Total
1953
1953
43.36%
43.36%
% on total matches​
56.64%
56.64%
-- PERFORMANCE --
3
3
Wins
19
19
3
3
Draws
5
5
30
30
Losses
12
12
-- GOALS --​
26
26
Scored
57
57
77
77
Received
33
33
See Allstats
-- PENALTIES --​
6
6
Total
3
3
-- SHOTS --​
91
91
On Target​
159
159
172
172
Off Target​
201
201
-- CARDS --​
94
94
Yellow Cards​
73
73
4
4
Red Cards
3
3