The prediction is that Altınordu will win the match. As per our forecast, there are 86.21% chances that Altınordu prevails. The probability of a draw is 13.79%.
Under – Over statistics, Predictions
1. Lig - H2HMatches combined
OVER 2.5. The forecast is that the match will end with 3 goals or more. As of now the combined matches of Altınordu and Balıkesirspor ended 29 times with 2 goals or less and 39 times with more than 2 goals.
In this competition, Altınordu played 14 matches that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 -> 41.2%) and 20 matches that ended with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 58.8%).
When playing home, Altınordu played 7 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 -> 41.2%) and 10 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 -> 58.8%).
On the other side, Balıkesirspor took part in 15 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 -> 44.1%) and 19 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 -> 55.9%).
When playing away, Balıkesirspor took part in 6 matches that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 -> 35.3%) and 11 matches that finished with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 -> 64.7%).
Referee: Yusuf Ziya Gündüz
|Referee: Y. Gündüz|
The designated referee is Yusuf Ziya Gündüz who has already officiated 5 matches in 1. Lig this season.This season, Yusuf Ziya Gündüz has officiated once for Balıkesirspor. In that occasion Balıkesirspor lost 1-2.
Altınordu – Performance
Altınordu has accumulated 42 points to occupy the 15th place in the 1. Lig. Altınordu won 13 matches, lost 18 times, and drew 3 times.
Altınordu has scored 42 goals in total. It has an inclination to score later in the match. 20 goals were scored in the first half (47.62%), 22 goals in the second (52.38%). Altınordu has a negative goal difference (-17) after scoring 42 goals and conceding 59 goals.
The leading scorers are A.Özek and A.Dereli with 8 goals each.
Balıkesirspor – Performance
Balıkesirspor has accumulated 12 points and is in the 19th place in the 1. Lig. Balıkesirspor won 3 matches, lost 28 times, and drew 3 times.
Balıkesirspor has scored 25 goals in total. It tends to to score later in the match. 11 goals were scored in the first half (44.00%), 14 goals in the second (56.00%). Balıkesirspor has a negative goal difference (-47) after scoring 25 goals and conceding 72 goals.
The best scorer of the team is H.Çolak who has scored 4 goals in 23 matches. He hasn’t scored any goal on a penalty.
Balıkesirspor lost the last 4 matches. The last time it won a match it was against Tuzlaspor on the 5th of February and the score was 2-0.