OLDHAM. Oldham Athletic and Crawley Town played an incredible match before drawing 3-3.
The match was played at the Boundary Park stadium in Oldham on Saturday and it started at 3:00 pm local time. The referee was Anthony Backhouse with the support of Hristo Karaivanov and Richard Wigglesworth. The 4th official was Marvyn Amphlett. The weather was cloudy. The temperature was pleasant at 15.4 degrees Celsius or 59.67 Fahrenheit. The humidity was 68%.
Crawley Town had a superior ball possession 55% while Oldham Athletic was struggling with a 45% ball possession.
Attitude and shots
Crawley Town was putting more pressure with 52 dangerous attacks and 25 shots of which 10 were on target. However, that was not enough Crawley Town to win the match.
Oldham Athletic shot 11 times, 7 on target, 4 off target. Regarding the opposition, Crawley Town shot 25 times, 10 on target, 15 off target.
Oldham Athletic didn’t receive any yellow card. On the opposite side, Crawley Town received 1 yellow card (W. Ferry).
After playing this match, Oldham Athletic will have 38 points to remain in the 23rd place. Regarding the opposition, Crawley Town will have 61 points to remain in the 12th place.
Oldham Athletic – Formation
Oldham Athletic started with a 4-2-3-1 line-up (4-2-3-1).
The manager John Sheridan decided to play with the following team: .
Oldham Athletic made 3 changes: H. Vaughan for J. Luamba (55′), J. Stobbs for I. Modi (66′) and D. Keillor-Dunn for N. Adams (73′).
Crawley Town – Formation
Crawley Town started with a 3-4-1-2 line-up (3-4-1-2).
John Yems played with: .
Crawley Town made 2 changes: A. Davies for A. Oteh (64′) and J. Tilley for F. Kastrati (87′).
Results of the day
These are the results of the day in the League Two.
- Hartlepool United – Colchester United – 0-2
- Walsall – Swindon Town – 0-3
- Stevenage – Salford City – 4-2
- Mansfield Town – Forest Green Rovers – 2-2
- Leyton Orient – Tranmere Rovers – 0-1
- Harrogate Town – Sutton United – 0-2
- Exeter City – Port Vale – 0-1
- Bristol Rovers – Scunthorpe United – 7-0
- Oldham Athletic – Crawley Town – 3-3
- Newport County – Rochdale – 0-2
- Bradford City – Carlisle United – 2-0
- Barrow – Northampton Town – 1-3