The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, bet365, bet365.nj, PZBuk, STS.pl and Wplay.
When the match will be broadcasted
The match will kick off in Saturday at 7:10 pm local time. Therefore, this is when the match will be broadcasted in the key areas of the world
- Central Europe: 2:10 am
- UK: 1:10 am
- Eastern Europe: 3:10 am
- US Pacific: 5:10 pm – Saturday
- US Mountain: 6:10 pm – Saturday
- US Central: 7:10 pm – Saturday
- US Eastern: 8:10 pm – Saturday
- Brasil: 10:10 pm – Saturday
- Argentina: 10:10 pm – Saturday
- West Africa: 2:10 am
- Central Africa: 3:10 am
- Eastern Africa: 4:10 am
- India: 6:40 am
- China: 9:10 am
- Singapore: 9:10 am
- Japan: 10:10 am
- South Korea: 10:10 am
- Australia Western: 9:10 am
- Australia Central: 11:40 am
- Australia Eastern: 12:10 pm
- New Zealand: 2:10 pm
América performance and stats
In the last 23 games, it has won 14 times, drawn 5 times, and lost 4 times. In its last match, América drawn 2-2 against Toluca.
It has a even goal difference after scoring 2 goals and conceding 2.
Puebla performance and stats
In the last 22 games, it has won 5 times, drawn 11 times, and lost 6 times. In its last match, Puebla won 2-0 against Querétaro.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 3 goals and conceding 5.