The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by Supersport.hr.
When the match will be broadcasted
The match will start in Friday at 8:00 pm local time. Thus, this is when the match will be broadcasted all over the world
- Central Europe: 8:00 pm
- UK: 7:00 pm
- Eastern Europe: 9:00 pm
- US Pacific: 11:00 am
- US Mountain: 12:00 pm
- US Central: 1:00 pm
- US Eastern: 2:00 pm
- Brasil: 4:00 pm
- Argentina: 4:00 pm
- West Africa: 8:00 pm
- Central Africa: 9:00 pm
- Eastern Africa: 10:00 pm
- India: 12:30 am – Saturday
- China: 3:00 am – Saturday
- Singapore: 3:00 am – Saturday
- Japan: 4:00 am – Saturday
- South Korea: 4:00 am – Saturday
- Australia Western: 3:00 am – Saturday
- Australia Central: 5:30 am – Saturday
- Australia Eastern: 6:00 am – Saturday
- New Zealand: 8:00 am – Saturday
Standard Liège II performance and stats
In the last 12 games, it has won 3 times, drawn 3 times, and lost 6 times. In its last match, Standard Liège II lost 3-0 against RSC Anderlecht II.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 14 goals and conceding 25.
Dender performance and stats
In the last 12 games, it has won 4 times, drawn twice, and lost 6 times. In its last match, Dender lost 0-1 against RWDM.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 14 goals and conceding 17.