The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, Bilyoner and Supersport.hr.
When the match will be broadcasted
The match will kick off in Friday at 7:00 pm local time. Hence, this is when the match will be broadcasted in the key areas of the world
- Central Europe: 8:00 pm
- UK: 7:00 pm
- Eastern Europe: 9:00 pm
- US Pacific: 11:00 am
- US Mountain: 12:00 pm
- US Central: 1:00 pm
- US Eastern: 2:00 pm
- Brasil: 4:00 pm
- Argentina: 4:00 pm
- West Africa: 8:00 pm
- Central Africa: 9:00 pm
- Eastern Africa: 10:00 pm
- India: 12:30 am – Saturday
- China: 3:00 am – Saturday
- Singapore: 3:00 am – Saturday
- Japan: 4:00 am – Saturday
- South Korea: 4:00 am – Saturday
- Australia Western: 3:00 am – Saturday
- Australia Central: 5:30 am – Saturday
- Australia Eastern: 6:00 am – Saturday
- New Zealand: 8:00 am – Saturday
Telstar performance and stats
In the last 14 games, it has won 4 times, drawn 6 times, and lost 4 times. In its last match, Telstar drawn 1-1 against NAC Breda.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 15 goals and conceding 20.
ADO Den Haag performance and stats
In the last 14 games, it has won 4 times, drawn 3 times, and lost 7 times. In its last match, ADO Den Haag lost 2-3 against VVV-Venlo.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 19 goals and conceding 25.