The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by 1xBet, 1xBet.kz and bwin PT.
When the match will be broadcasted
The match will commence in Wednesday at 7:45 pm local time. Thus, this is when the match will be broadcasted in the key regions of the world
- Central Europe: 8:45 pm
- UK: 7:45 pm
- Eastern Europe: 9:45 pm
- US Pacific: 11:45 am
- US Mountain: 12:45 pm
- US Central: 1:45 pm
- US Eastern: 2:45 pm
- Brasil: 4:45 pm
- Argentina: 4:45 pm
- West Africa: 8:45 pm
- Central Africa: 9:45 pm
- Eastern Africa: 10:45 pm
- India: 1:15 am – Thursday
- China: 3:45 am – Thursday
- Singapore: 3:45 am – Thursday
- Japan: 4:45 am – Thursday
- South Korea: 4:45 am – Thursday
- Australia Western: 3:45 am – Thursday
- Australia Central: 6:15 am – Thursday
- Australia Eastern: 6:45 am – Thursday
- New Zealand: 8:45 am – Thursday
Newcastle United performance and stats
In the last 14 games, it has won 7 times, drawn 6 times, and lost once. In its last match, Newcastle United won 1-4 against Southampton.
It has a positive goal difference after scoring 28 goals and conceding 11.
Crystal Palace performance and stats
In the last 13 games, it has won 5 times, drawn 4 times, and lost 4 times. In its last match, Crystal Palace won 1-2 against West Ham United.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 15 goals and conceding 17.