The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by Bilyoner and Supersport.hr.
When the match will be broadcasted
The match will start in Wednesday at 7:45 pm local time. Hence, this is when the match will be broadcasted in various regions of the world
- Central Europe: 8:45 pm
- UK: 7:45 pm
- Eastern Europe: 9:45 pm
- US Pacific: 11:45 am
- US Mountain: 12:45 pm
- US Central: 1:45 pm
- US Eastern: 2:45 pm
- Brasil: 4:45 pm
- Argentina: 4:45 pm
- West Africa: 8:45 pm
- Central Africa: 9:45 pm
- Eastern Africa: 10:45 pm
- India: 1:15 am – Thursday
- China: 3:45 am – Thursday
- Singapore: 3:45 am – Thursday
- Japan: 4:45 am – Thursday
- South Korea: 4:45 am – Thursday
- Australia Western: 3:45 am – Thursday
- Australia Central: 6:15 am – Thursday
- Australia Eastern: 6:45 am – Thursday
- New Zealand: 8:45 am – Thursday
Scunthorpe United performance and stats
In the last 17 games, it has won 3 times, drawn 6 times, and lost 8 times. In its last match, Scunthorpe United lost 2-0 against Eastleigh.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 23 goals and conceding 33.
Wrexham performance and stats
In the last 17 games, it has won 12 times, drawn 3 times, and lost twice. In its last match, Wrexham won 1-0 against Maidenhead United.
It has a positive goal difference after scoring 47 goals and conceding 17.