The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, 1xStavka.ru and Bilyoner.
When the match will be broadcasted
The match will kick off in Tuesday at 7:45 pm local time. Hence, this is when the match will be broadcasted in various regions of the world
- Central Europe: 8:45 pm
- UK: 7:45 pm
- Eastern Europe: 9:45 pm
- US Pacific: 11:45 am
- US Mountain: 12:45 pm
- US Central: 1:45 pm
- US Eastern: 2:45 pm
- Brasil: 4:45 pm
- Argentina: 4:45 pm
- West Africa: 8:45 pm
- Central Africa: 9:45 pm
- Eastern Africa: 10:45 pm
- India: 1:15 am – Wednesday
- China: 3:45 am – Wednesday
- Singapore: 3:45 am – Wednesday
- Japan: 4:45 am – Wednesday
- South Korea: 4:45 am – Wednesday
- Australia Western: 3:45 am – Wednesday
- Australia Central: 6:15 am – Wednesday
- Australia Eastern: 6:45 am – Wednesday
- New Zealand: 8:45 am – Wednesday
AFC Wimbledon performance and stats
In the last 16 games, it has won 5 times, drawn 4 times, and lost 7 times. In its last match, AFC Wimbledon won 3-2 against Harrogate Town.
It has a negative goal difference after scoring 20 goals and conceding 24.
Leyton Orient performance and stats
In the last 16 games, it has won 12 times, drawn 3 times, and lost once. In its last match, Leyton Orient won 1-0 against Salford City.
It has a positive goal difference after scoring 26 goals and conceding 9.